FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the operating hours for Lot 10 Hutong delivery?
- Lot 10 Hutong delivery is available from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, from Monday to Sunday, including public holidays (subject to food availability).
- Please note that the last order is at 6.00 pm.
- Is Lot 10 Hutong delivery available at all areas in Malaysia?
- Delivery is only available within the Kuala Lumpur state only, approximately 7.5km radius distance from Lot 10 Hutong.
- How much are the delivery charge / fee cost to order from Lot 10 Hutong Delivery?
- Delivery fee is flat RM 7 for a 7.5 km radius distance from Lot 10 Hutong.
- Address: LG Floor, Lot 10 Shopping Centre, 50, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Does Lot 10 Hutong delivery offer the same menu as Lot 10 Hutong restaurants?
- Lot 10 Hutong delivery has its own menu and promotions that are specially catered for delivery. Menu options for Lot 10 Hutong delivery may vary from restaurants' in-store menu.
- Are all your products inclusive of 6% Sales and Service Tax?
- Yes, prices for all products and delivery services are inclusive of 6% Sales and Service Tax.
- What are the payment options available for Lot 10 Hutong delivery?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay & American Express.
- Please note that payment by credit card or debit card shall be made at the point of order.
- What is the minimum order?
- There is no minimum order.
- Are all the food halal-certified?
- All food are non-halal.
- Can I schedule my order in advance?
- You can place your future orders up to 3 days in advance via Lot 10 Hutong delivers.
- During the ordering process, choose your preferred delivery date and time.
- These orders will be delivered using motorbikes with Grab Express, Lalamove and other transportation partners.
- How do I order using Lot 10 Hutong delivers website?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Select items from the menu
- Pick a delivery date
- Select a delivery time
- Click Checkout
- Key in contact information & delivery address
- Continue to delivery
- Continue to payment
- Click on pay now
- How will I know if Lot 10 Hutong delivers has received my online order?
- An order confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address once your order has been submitted.
- If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your 'Spam/Junk' folder.
- How do I view my ordered items? / How do I track my order?
- You may track your order through order confirmation email.
- How much time does it take for Lot 10 Hutong delivers to arrive after placing an order?
- We strive to prepare our food as fast as we can to meet your needs. The estimate of delivery time will be within one hour’s time from your payment confirmation.
- What do I do if my order has missing item/s or do not arrive?
- Please email us at email@example.com Please provide your email address, order number and the missing items. We will arrange for the items to be delivered to you in the soonest time possible.
- It is past the estimated delivery time frame, but I have yet to receive my food, what should I do?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your email address and order number. We will arrange for the items to be delivered to you in the soonest time possible.
- What if I am not around to receive the food(s) during the stipulated time of delivery?
- Our rider will try to reach you. If not, we would leave the food at your gate or guard house whenever applicable.
- What type of transportation do you use for the delivery?
- Orders will be delivered using motorbikes with Grab Express, Lalamove and other transportation partners.
- Once I make my order, can I cancel my order and request for refund?
- Once orders have been processed, refunds or changes to the orders will not be possible.
- Prices of this menu are applicable for Lot 10 Hutong Delivers only and subject to change without prior notice.
19. We apologise that customisation of order i.e make it less spicy is temporary unavailable.
20. Prices for Lot 10 Hutong Delivery and Dine-In or Takeaway may differ.
21. There is strictly no refund, change or cancellation once the order has been confirmed or payment has been made.
22. Visuals shown are for illustration purposes only.
23. Delivery may be affected due to weather conditions, road blocks or other unforeseen circumstances. We will notify you if there are any delays.
If you have further questions which are not listed above, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com